Dates for 2022
- Spring, Summer and Autumn terms: Westmill Solar project. Author visits for schools, sharing stories with an environmental theme will be available to our Member schools.
- March 3rd : World Book Day. After school Library event for families (Library tbc)
- April 8th-10th : FCBG Conference
- May: National Share-a-Story month
- May: Children’s Book Awards. Member schools invited to take part in reviews process
- May/June: Book Swap at Cumnor School
- July 2nd : Alice in Wonderland family events in Botley and Binsey (in partnership with the Story Museum and the Lewis Carroll Society)
- November 23rd (tbc): AGM
Watch this space for more details of events happening in Oxfordshire in 2022
We hold regular Book Swaps for our school members If your school would like us to help you hold a Book Swap, to get the whole school reading, please let us know!”
Author/illustrator visits to member schools throughout the year, please contact us for details.